Monday, April 8, 2013

Question: Dear Bro… Since your role no longer churns sakar murulis which i liked when you brought up many new points in them. Can you please refer me any site where i can get the whole muruli in english ? All i have found till now is only Question,Dharna,blessing and slogan of the whole muruli. But i want the whole of it. I am into gyan only for about 3 months so kindly help. Best wishes. :)

Thank you for your issue and ask for!

Dear soul,

Welcome to the BK planet! The world of reformation of the self. :-)

1st permit me explain to you the explanation why I stopped sharing my “churning on Sakar Murlis.”
As you know, some souls liked the points. Other people, completely reject them. Nothing at all new. We cannot please absolutely everyone. However, regardless of whether someone likes or dislikes the posts shared right albion height polyurethane polypropylene stainless here, is not the issue for they are cost-free to “like or dislike” as I am to share them.

Sakar Murlis are talks of a Father with his children. In this situation it is believed by us,BKs to be God by means of the “filtering” of Brahma Baba’s experiences and comprehending. It is a combine of knowledge with experiences of Brahma Baba at that time, with audio advice on habits (moral standards.)

The guidance of father Brahma will be for the Brahmin children only, not for the “neighbors’ young children.” The guidance is generally associated with a distinct viewpoint, which cannot relate with the common entire world. In my view, the principal goal in a Sakar Murli, is to deliver about the demanding “reformation of the self” by means of a Divine hyperlink, which is not essentially the experience of the rest of the planet.

Without this reformation, for a BK soul there will not be any other avenue to commence spirituality and to grow from a kid phase into non secular maturity.

I felt that by “analyzing” the Murli, I was getting absent the gain that this will carry to new BKs like by yourself. That is, for you to go and hear Murli course daily ( As a Maryada) and for you to churn your “own elements,” (Shrimat) so out of people realizations and encounters you could acknowledge your “next step” in life. Reformation is first and essential. You should get that “benefit” as it was meant to be :-)

I am nevertheless sharing Murli points in posts, but as talked about many instances already my primary “meal” are avyakt Murlis at this stage of my BK life.

For that reason, I do not know of any web sites with the total Sakar Murli in them, and if I realized I wouldn’t share that information.

Ideal needs!

Like this:

Like Loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment